Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can I shower between coats of paint in the bathroom?

I am painting my bathroom (using proper bathroom paint) and the label recommends 4-6 hours between coats. Is it possible to shower 4-6 hours after the paint has been applied? I just want to make sure the paint won't start peeling.





THANKS!!Can I shower between coats of paint in the bathroom?
shouldn't be a problemCan I shower between coats of paint in the bathroom?
no,, the humidity can mix or get between coats,,, it will also cloud the the paint,,
you really shouldnt because it might make the paint dry funny. i used to word at the home depot paint desk and i would not recommend it. the paint will not set properly.
The paint can be dry to the touch, but not fully cured. The time between coats is not the same as the curing time. Even for a bathroom paint, I would wait 24 hours before exposing it to water.

No comments:

Post a Comment