Saturday, February 27, 2010

I want to paint my bathroom brown and have blue as an accent color. Anyone have ideas or pics? Please help.?

i would paint the bigst wall dark brown n the others light ''not baby'' blu. with white soap holder etc. n the floweres ''real'' thats dyed blue. n dark brown ''soft to touch'' shower curtin. thers so much u can add to those colors! even the jungle theme,like giraffe or palmsI want to paint my bathroom brown and have blue as an accent color. Anyone have ideas or pics? Please help.?
Well, that's an interesting idea, but I like this one even better... Try this: paint the walls a medium yellow as background and have brown streaks all over as the accents!





Mike ChristensenI want to paint my bathroom brown and have blue as an accent color. Anyone have ideas or pics? Please help.?
nice idea! but brown + blue doesn't work with me. why not try green and yellow? if you wanna put pictures in your bathroom, put them in a wooden frame. you may put a brown basket for decoration, with news papers and magazines in it. A cream shower curtain with a little bit of green, yellow and brown color.

No comments:

Post a Comment