Saturday, February 27, 2010

What's the best color to paint a tiny bathroom?

it's attached to my laundry room (which is also an enterance)What's the best color to paint a tiny bathroom?
a nice yellow is great in small places or a very light green. a nice yellow is friendly yellow form sherwin williams color chipsWhat's the best color to paint a tiny bathroom?
Blue, it always opens up a room. Don't forget to put in some mirrors.
yellow always work
i painted my northcarolina blue :) works for me.. my bathroom is so tiny
A light shade like cream or tan, etc. This makes the place look wider. Lighter shade makes the place bright and creates a appearance and feeling of a bigger area. Whatever the color might be to your preference...choose two light shades.
Deffinately light color and don't over clutter with too much decor.
I would go with a light, but bright blue if I were starting fresh, but mine right now {I am renting} it just plain white, and very small, and that works really well too. I put up a colorful showercurtain with bright fish on it, and then put a matching handtowel in, and then everything else is a dark blue found mostly in the showercurtain. Toothbrush holder, soap dish, cup, and rugs on the floor, they are two tone, dark and darker blue, and give the room some punch of color. The toilet paper holder, towel holder and hand towel holder are wood, and compiment nicely. I actually love my bathroom, even though it is small. Now that I say all that, I'm thinking white is best! LOL
Just white!
Choose something light. That will brighten and and make the room seem bigger.
i think the best color would be a lilac or a pale pink
I would say a pale yellow...it's cheery and bright and tends to maximize the feeling of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment