Thursday, February 25, 2010

Should I paint my bathroom all one color (walls and ceiling) or should i leave the ceiling white?

what is the trend right now?Should I paint my bathroom all one color (walls and ceiling) or should i leave the ceiling white?
I don't know what the trend is, nor do I care, but in the bathroom, you're gonna want to maximize light. Leaving it white will reflect more light than painting it the same color as the walls.Should I paint my bathroom all one color (walls and ceiling) or should i leave the ceiling white?
Well what we did in our bathroom (deep brown) is mixed 3/4 white and 1/4 brown into a bucket and did that. It was not white but not the deep brown. I would suggest this if you have a darker colored wall. For a lighter colored wall, you may do visa versa as in the 3/4 is the color and the 1/4 is white.





Good luck~
What i would do is paint or wallpaper the walls, but paint the ceiling white. And if you paint the walls please do in a light color. Make the bathroom light and cheery. Add accents and decor to your bathroom to fit your theme. You will love your bathroom when you are done. Remember the bathroom is the first place you usually go when you wake up and this room should be always clean and delightful to start your day. Good Luck!
if the room looks small; you want to leave it white; the contrast in color will make the room appear larger. if the room appears to big, paint all one color or use a slightly darker color to make the room appear smaller.
Leave it white for now. I think it looks cool like that. And if you dont like it, then you can just paint over it later.
I think it looks really nice if you have the walls a few shades darker than the ceiling, but both painted the same color.
Yes, but leave the ceiling white so you have enough reflected light.
white. looks weird all one color.

No comments:

Post a Comment