Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What color paint for bathroom walls w/ BLACK granite floors/tub & WHITE cabinets?

the bathroom has no sunlight. should i go w/light(pale) or dark deep?thinking pale blue/purple/pink i dont want green b/c my master bedroom is a pale brown color and there is no door between my bathroom and bedroom.What color paint for bathroom walls w/ BLACK granite floors/tub %26amp; WHITE cabinets?
I am imagining your bathroom ( sorry lol ) and I see it in a red . Moroccan style ( red ) red- not bright red- or burgandy color would be great. thats the color I see.What color paint for bathroom walls w/ BLACK granite floors/tub %26amp; WHITE cabinets?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>





I think a color like ';cosmetic peach'; (# 6618) would look terrific with the black %26amp;white.
I would recommend a color called ';misty'; from Sherwin William's, which has a light classy gray hue on the room. Or secondly I liked a color called ';backdrop'; (also from Sherwin William's). It is in the beige family, but with white and black it is stunning.
Red, yellow, light blue, lavender. Any light coulour that appeals to you, go find some samples from a hardware store, and put up a few on your walls and see which one you're drawn to the most. Although I find, pink, lavender, and blue would match brown a bit better that other colours.
green would go fine with your brown bedroom, but I'd stay on the lighter side since there is no window. Pink is too girly, maybe pale yellow?
maybe a nice gray color will be the perfect balance between two extremes such as white and black.
';Carnation Bloom'; by Behr would look good; it's a light raspberry shade.
pale green.
red

No comments:

Post a Comment